The Trade Council of the Danish Embassy is primarily here to assist Danish companies in starting up and/or expanding their presence in South Africa, and we can assist in providing knowledge about the South African market.
The Trade Council
Some of the tasks that we can help you with are:
- Identification, selection and contact to potential collaboration partners (agents, distributors, customers, suppliers, authorities etc.)
- Market monitoring or more in-depth surveys and reports
- Assistance in visit and meeting planning, market promotions, trade fairs, exhibitions and event hosting
- Assistance with registration of companies
- Specific information on tariffs and regulations
- Subsidiary lists of Danish companies in South Africa (free of charge).
- Credit reports
- Provide sector papers on interesting sectors in South Africa
The standard fee according to the Danish Trade Council is DKK 935.00 per hour. Please note, certain small and medium sized companies qualify for a discounted rate with the Eksportstart package offered by the Danish Trade Council. To read more about general services within the Trade Council please follow this link.