Skip to content

Residence and Work Permits

On the following pages you can find info on how to apply, where to apply and what documentation to submit for a Danish residence and/or work permit.



If you wish to stay in Denmark for more than three months you must apply for a residence permit. If you wish to study or work in Denmark a residence - and work permit is required.  Residence and work permits are only given upon approval by the Danish Immigration Service in Denmark.

Current information

You must always get the latest news, procedures and application forms from the Danish Immigration Service's website:

Please refer to the navigation to the left for more information on the simple 3-step application procedure.

Embassy of Denmark

iParioli Office Park, Block B2
1166 Park Street
Hatfield 0083

Phone +27 (0) 12 430 9340